SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Peace in the Unknown

If you know me at all, you know that the unknown is a very hard concept for me. I don't like not knowing what to wear, who is going to be there, how do I get there, and what's to come in the future. (ask my mom, it was even worse in my childhood) I plan anything and everything I can, and I'm not exactly known for spontaneity. So as you could guess, trusting God and all He has in store doesn't always come easy for me.

'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' Isaiah 41:10

I just moved away from home, and I'm going to a brand new school tomorrow. Even though I know I get to study what I love and start chasing my dreams, I'm sitting here worried about what tomorrow will hold. BUT. Despite my fears, my worries, and my anxious heart, I know The Lord is guiding my hesitant foot steps and preparing the way for me. So, as I sit here in the quietness of my new room, I can't help but feel the comfort and peace only my sweet, and gracious Jesus can bring.

For those of you, like me, who struggle finding peace in the midst of change and the unknown, I pray you continue to seek The Lord and the perfect peace only HE can bring you.

Have a wonderful week, friend.
Peri

Post a Comment