SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Hello, New Adventures.


Another first week of school COMPLETE. But this time, I got to share it with a dear friend, my new roommate, Crosby. (AKA Crosbow, Crossed by a bee, Crospickle, Crosbs) It was so fun to come home to our cozy apartment and make meals and share in the adventures of our new classes, and the issues of being an adult. We're both super excited to share these experiences together. :) First weeks are rough, but lots of macaroni and cheese, cookies, and laughing at each other helped for sure.

This year, I've been praying to be able to show the love of Jesus more. Last year, being new and as introverted and quiet as I am, I didn't talk to tons of people. I spoke when spoken to, and I only opened up to a few new friends, not just any random stranger ya know! But this year, I want to be a better me. I want to always have a huge smile on my face. I want people to see me in the halls and know 100% that something is different about me. That there has to be a reason why I am the way I am. I want to be the hands and feet of Jesus to everyone I meet, and share his love in every possible way. I am determined to not sit at the back of the classrooms and "shy" myself out of situations. I want to make more connections and be a light in the darkness.
"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:3

Every year holds new promises, new possibilities, and new adventures. I'm so ready to see those new things for this year. Super excited to make more friends, more music, and be the best me.
Have an incredible week, friends.

"If we don't love people we can see, how can we love God, whom we cannot see?"
1 John 4:20

Post a Comment